Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm just not in the mood...

For a theme today, again...

First for today, Slim Jims of the rEVOLution...

Free Ron Paul Slim Jims
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-01-28, 5:04PM EST

I have a few slim jims left over here in florida and would like Georgia get them out . If you are interested please email me .

Thanks

-------------------------

Oh man, KID ROCK? Have I stumbled across a DEAL or what?!

2 Free Kid Rock Tickets for tonight at the Cajundome!!
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-26, 6:29PM CST

I was headed to Lafayette to see this show myself...but am not able to make it on time. These are 2 tickets, probably not great seats but FREE. Section 320 row FF. All I ask is that you have fun and if ever in the San Antonio area...take me to a concert. These are the printable tickets...so call me at...

Uhhh...I love Kid Rock...have fun!!

------------------------

I keep finding these. Come on people, don't leave your free stuff next to stuff you don't want taken... common sense.

Please return my stuff
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-02-19, 1:03PM CST

Someone came to my house to get the table and chairs I had posted on craigslist but they mistakenly took my patio chairs as well and my daughters yellow and black baseball hitting device. My address is .... Please return these items. You may just leave them on the front porch. Thanks

------------------------

I know that when I was a child, pretending to be a waitress was all I ever did.

Bunch of used waitress aprons - Free!! ***PENDING PICK UP***
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-12, 12:10AM EST

I have a whole bunch of used aprons from my waitressing and bar-tending days. They are all black. 2 of them have a white and red "Lone _____ Steakhouse & Saloon" logo on the lower corner of one of the pockets.(Not sure If I can mention the whole name due to trademark rights, But I am sure everyone knows what restaurant I am talking about.)

Included in one of the apron pockets is a "Credit Card" book. These are those black rectangular vinyl books that you get your bill in with a slot to slide in your credit card when it comes time to pay.

These would be good for anyone who has to provide their own aprons for work or a child who wants to play dress up as a waitress. There are quite a few of these aprons.

I will wash them again before sending them out to you, but keep in mind these are USED. I worked for way toooo many years as a waitress/bartender and they are ready to be retired from my waist and ready to be wrapped around someone else's.

Free to someone that can use them!!

-------------------------

Back when Britney was normal...

free britney spears cut out
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-07, 10:07AM CST

FREE cut out of britney spears. life size. she is in kind of rough shape due to the fact that she has been tossed around a few times at parties. so i guess it kind of is like the real britney spears. not to damaged though. the cut out is an advertisement for PEPSi. back when she was normal.

-------------------------

I want to believe.

Paranormal Research / Investigators
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-26, 6:18PM EST

Thanks for looking, my team and I do Paranormal Research and we are looking for people who believe there homes, buisness, school etc. are experiencing unexplained activity. If you feel you are experiencing anything unusual feel free to email us at ... and we can discuss the activity and if you'd be interested in setting up an interview then an investigation.

-------------------------

Um... huh?

anyone have a video now,
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-25, 7:13AM EST

found a packaged mick mix NM14 animated movie, any one have a video now , they can have it, im in emerson, NJ

-------------------------

Sometimes the suggestions of what to do with an item is better than the item itself...

free george bush talking figure
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-28, 5:15PM EST

i got it as a gag gift some years ago from an ex friend. it just takes up space now. says stupid things. burn him, eat him, love him, i dont care just pick it up tonight.
Thanks

------------------------

And last but not least, the middle schooler in me will never cease to find this hilarious...

close-up photo of URANUS
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-28, 9:23AM PST

This took some doing but years ago I managed to aquire a vivid color photo of URANUS. But I've recently I've redecorated our family room so this stunning work of art must go to a new home. First come, first serve.


Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Britney Spears one made my day.