Friday, March 14, 2008

I hate the word "Random"

No theme today. Just straight up craigslist...


Film got destroyed in the projector? Hard drive crashed and you lost all your edits? Terrible acting and lots of continuity issues? Don't fret, film students... Two films, already made for you to claim as your own!

16mm negative 2000ft - 2 films ready for you
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-27, 11:05AM PST

I've got about 2000 feet of 16mm negative. There are two complete shorts already on here; you don't have to shoot anything, just make the soundtrack. Perfect for film students that are on a tight budget.

------------------------

Hover cars! They exist!

Air Car
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-24, 10:01PM EST

Have you seen the ads in Boys Life and other magazines for how to make an air car that floats on a layer of air using a vacuum cleaner? I have one that was built years ago, needs a few minor pieces but did work. Made out of plywood so it is fairly heavy and is about 4 feet in diameter. Great for young kids, scouts, science projects, etc.. Email me for more info.

------------------------

The End is Nigh! Stock up on pickle tubs!

Pickle Tubs! Who doesn't want pickle tubs?!
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-26, 10:36PM EST

Start your own Stomp-style orchestra!
Prepare for the coming apocalypse with a year's supply of pickles!
Who cares, just take these two pickle tubs! There is only one lid, but unfortunately, you have to take both, because they are stuck together. I don't think it would be too difficult to split, but I can't be bothered. The lid is dirty, but it's clean inside.
Pickup only.

------------------------

I'm really not getting the towel analogy here...

Free Good Intentions
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-19, 4:03AM CST

Offering free good intentions; no guarantee they will produce results.
While it may be true that good intentions are a bit like going against the wind, they do -in fact - leave you feeling upbeat, and you don't really need a towel.

Free Good Intentions, here.
Hit me up, and I'll intend something good your way. No towel required.

Peace

--------------------------

I'm curious about this butt kicking, does it come with the warranty?

Victory
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-02-23, 5:47AM CST

The butt kicking Memphis is going to give Tennessee today is free to all worldwide...... Enjoy

--------------------------

Red duck tape! Is there anything it can't do???

RIDE ON DUMP TRUCK-FREE
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-08, 10:02PM EST

THIS IS REALLY CUTE RIDE ON DUMP TRUCK, BUT THE RED DUMP PART IS CRACKED. IT CAN BE REMOVED OR TAPED W/ RED DUCK TAPE...I AM SURE. IN FACT, I HAVE RED DUCK TAPE & YOU CAN TAPE IT, IF YOU WANT TO. IF ANYONE WANTS THIS.... IT'S FREE!!!

------------------------

A real collector's item...

Original Atari 5200 Box
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-17, 10:16PM CST

that's it, just the box. My neighbor was throwing away and I thought some collector might want it. Box is in decent shape, even has original price tag on it.

-------------------------

...

wooden rooster head
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-02-21, 2:51PM MST

The head of a carved wooden rooster. Body is missing.

-------------------------

And to finish it off for today, one beach sandal with a broken strap... I can't believe he's giving this away for free.

Beach or casual
Reply to: XXX
Date: 2008-02-22, 3:41PM GMT

Whilst doing a bit of early 'Spring cleaning', I came across an old somewhat worn, light brown beach sandal. It is one of a pair, and has a broken strap. I'm sure it can be mended. Sadly I cannot find the other one, so I am offering only the one for collection. It is for the left foot. I can offer it free to any interested family or person. May possibly interest someone that hops,.... Perhaps on and off public transport?,... Or to the shops.

Ciao!

No comments: